Gabriella children’s rehabilitation Centre is a non-governmental organization. It was found in the year 2009 to ensure children and youth with disabilities are identified early, properly assessed and trained to become acceptable community members. The provides assessments, Rehabilitation services as well as education and assistance to children who require extra support in areas of physical, socio-emotional, communication and cognitive development.
We aim to meet your family’s needs by modeling activities and strategies to be used in your family’s daily routines.
In order to know what is important to you and your family, we:
• Schedule an initial meeting with you to discuss your child’s developmental history
• Ask what your child does well
• Find out where your child needs help
• Develop an individualized service plan (ISP) with you
• Provide a cycle/block of sessions
• Review your child’s progress with you regularly
• Follow up after discharge
In some cases, we may not be able to help you. With your permission, We may refer you to another organization that best suits your needs.